Saturday 2 March 2013

I WILL RAISE UP NON-ENTITIES TO DO MY ENDTIME WORK



I will make Myself known to people who were afar and I will draw non-entities to Myself. I will use children and non-entities in your society to do My work and bring Me glory. I will put My Spirit upon them and they will do greater works. This will cause jealousy among those who have forsaken My ways , My own whom I called before. Many of the people I called have failed Me and they are walking in their own ways. Some have made themselves gods and they are stealing My glory. In this season I will raise up men and women who have no pedigree in the society and I will equip them with power. I will do this to provoke many to jealousy so that they will turn their hearts to Me but many will criticise and backbite those I have chosen for Myself. Instead of them turning to the way of righteousnesss they will choose to walk in pride and they will continue to walk as blind men. You must remember I Am no respecter of persons and I give My grace to whom I desire.

Received in Prayer on February 13, 2013 at 15:00

Joel 2:28-29
28 And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
29 Even upon the menservants and upon the maidservants in those days will I pour out My Spirit.

Matthew 20:11-15
11 And when they received it, they grumbled at the owner of the estate,
12 Saying, These [men] who came last worked no more than an hour, and yet you have made them rank with us who have borne the burden and the [c]scorching heat of the day.
13 But he answered one of them, Friend, I am doing you no injustice. Did you not agree with me for a denarius?
14 Take what belongs to you and go. I choose to give to this man hired last the same as I give to you.
15 Am I not permitted to do what I choose with what is mine? [Or do you begrudge my being generous?] Is your eye evil because I am good?

Romns 9:25
Just as He says in Hosea, Those who were not My people I will call My people, and her who was not beloved [I will call] My beloved.

I WILL RAISE UP NON-ENTITIES TO DO MY ENDTIME WORK

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment