Thursday 7 July 2016

DON'T BE DISCOURAGED

You must not be discouraged. When you hear My voice you must live. Have you not read in the scriptures that I wasn't discouraged. When I speak to you in the midst of your storms you will live. Look unto Me. Wait upon Me. Wait for My voice in the midst of the trials. I will speak to you and you will live. I always heard My Father's voice in the midst of trials. I always waited to hear from My Father. The voice of My Father always strengthened Me. I say wait and hear My voice and you shall live.
John 5:25
Most assuredly I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.
Isaiah 42:4
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment