Thursday 7 July 2016

IN THE BELLY OF THE GREAT BEAST


Jonah 2:2
And he said: I cried out to the LORD because of my affliction, and He answered me. Out of the belly of Sheol I cried and You heard my voice.
If God doesn't get your attention through the raging storm like Jonah, he will use the beast in the sea as an alternative to take away the spiritual slumber from your eyes. When he throws you into the belly of the great beast, he strips you of all that you will need to survive yet in that deep darkness he becomes that invisible breath you will need to live a day more. His judgements are also His love. To those He loves He rebukes so that He can get them back on track.
There are many who are in the beast of the sea yet they have not discerned they have to pay their vows. Your vow is your solemn pledge to follow Him wholeheartedly all the days of your life. Any detour will bring you behind the bars. Ask The Lord which vows do I have to pay. After you are done with your vows He will release you from the depths to continue the journey. Discern His judgements. It is wisdom to know when His judgements are at work.
Jonah 2:9
But I will sacrifice to You with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay what I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD
GLORY TO JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment