Thursday 7 July 2016

THE THINGS THAT AWAIT US


Acts 20:22-23
And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
As I was praying this morning The Lord said to me " It is good you commit your day into My hands". So many tragedies happened to many Christians because they assumed the demands and misfortune of each day is the same. Jesus said of The Holy Spirit that He would reveal the things to come.
If we will commit our day into the hands of The Lord and pay attention to His voice we would escape every fatality.
God will sometimes speak audibly to us. Other times He will speak through strong impressions of the heart which keeps on resonating in our hearts. He also speaks through others. Like the men at Emmaus our hearts will burn with us. Whatever means He uses we will know. He doesn't leave His own in wonderland.
Glory To Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment