Thursday 15 September 2016

ANSWERED PRAYERS

Some of the sudden changes we see in our lives are as a result of some prayers we made some time back. " Lord break me, change me, reveal my heart, let me love you more, let your will be done, let me love people with your heart".
The Lord will ask " Are you willing to drink My cup? Are you willing to love those who betray you? Are you willing to forgive those who abuse you?" He will ask you through the storms that come your way.
Remember it is a walk of love with Him. Sometimes He will take everything and everyone from you. Sometimes the breaking process will make you weep. You might not understand so many things happening in your life now but be thankful.
Last week The Lord told me something that got me thinking. " You think you love people? Your love must go throw My refinery".
Any good thing we think we are or we do must come from what He gives us lest we begin to boast. There is also a good side of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. God is not looking for what is good but what He gives.
Sometimes He would withhold certain things from you for a season so that you will depend on Him alone. The Lord said to me " I will lead you to the wilderness but I will not leave you".
What you are seeing now is yesterday's prayer. God does not throw away heart felt prayers. He is just saying be still and trust Me. How can you work for Him if you have not seen Him working. Jesus said My Father has been working until this time and I Am also working. You want to do too much. Hold your peace. God has began something new in your life.
Glory To Jesus
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment