Saturday 12 December 2015

OUR FAITHFULS


Luke 22:28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
We are to love all people, be kind to all men but our benevolence and commitments to our faithfuls should differ.
Hold those who stayed with you during your hour of trial in high esteem.
The Lord cherished his faithfuls so much that He promised them a kingdom. Discern those who only come to you when they are hungry. Don't put them in the same group with your faithfuls.
Don't give the food of your faithfuls to your fair weather friends. That is not wisdom. In heaven we will not be rewarded equally. We will be rewarded according to our closeness with Jesus during our earthly life.
📢 Glory To Jesus™

No comments:

Post a Comment